Monday 24 September 2012

Week 6 in photos

It has been a week of really good and bad things, It has mostly involved lots of doctors appointments but also lots of photo shoots. I seem to have been in the doctors a lot the last couple of weeks (even more than usual) for various things and I have caught lots of bugs and colds. I'm currently still trying to get rid of a stubborn cough that is not allowing me to sleep, however I did have the flu jab today tho so hopefully I will be a little healthier over the next few months :) I did a few freebie photo shoots this week to build up my portfolio, one was a winter themed shoot with flick (which you can see on the previous post) and the other was with my old housemate Junior, he is a dancer so we did some dancing photos down on the common (A post about this shoot will follow soon). It was lovely having Junior come to stay for a few days, we celebrated with a little flat party on Saturday night. It was an awesome night, which resulted in a whole day written off to recover, still not feeling great from it but was worth it. Now the week ahead has more doctors appointments, hospital appointments and hopefully a few work experience photo shoots :) got to get cracking on the present I am making my boyfriend for his birthday next week and on my 'halloween bloggers swap' gift.


1: accessories for the winter photo shoot, 2: first DVD cover I made for one of my shoots, 3: a giant pizza to help cure the hangover, 4: watching the boys playing football on the common, 5: Junior's dancing shoot, 6: gorgeous clouds over the sea, 7: me and gizmo having a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment