Monday 17 September 2012

Week 5 in photos

This week I really started to knuckle down and focus on the business side of my photography again. I started with a nice bit of room re-arranging, I created a proper office space in my room with all of my photography stuff in one place thats easy to get to, this really motivated me and I started a marketing plan and did lots more research. At the weekend a close friend of mine came to stay, all the way from the dark depths of somerset, we had an amazing time, the table tennis was brought out again and was really lovely to catch-up. On saturday I had my first photo press pass experience. My housemate had managed to get me a pass to Southsea Fest, which is just down the road from our flat. It was incredible and had an awesome timeI I will write up another post soon to tell you all about it and to show you my first live music photos.


 1: Me and my friend who visited at a BBQ, 2: Gizmo - the newest and fluffiest addition to our little group, 3: Playing pool at the pub (I actually got a winning shot which shocked everyone, including myself) 4: hot chocolate on a cold evening, 5: doing work in my new office space with a little glass of wine, 6: the most delicious fajita's i've ever eaten, 7: new angel lights, 8: my new flower hair slide, 8: the first book i've actually finished in a while, strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment