Saturday 8 September 2012

Photography Brand


I thought I would briefly share with you what I received in the post the other day :) I also realised that I havnt talked much about my photography on here yet, so here is a taster. The photography has been a bit quiet recently so one of the many things i've been using the time for is to build up my brand and idenity now that I have my new awesome logo :)



1 and 6: new business cards and nifty silver holder, 2: canvas bag for carrying all the release forms etc, 3 and 4: pen for signing all those forms, 5: close-up of the logo on the canvas bag.

There was also supposed to be a mug with the logo on but it didn't make it to my flat in one piece so I am being sent a replacement. I also got a photo-book of all my portraits so far (which you can see below) is lovely to see my work so far nicely bound and in good quality print, I get so used to just seeing it all digitally on a screen. I am very happy with all the new stuff, makes me feel very professional and I cant wait to take it all out on the next job.



No comments:

Post a Comment