Saturday 22 September 2012

Photo shoot with Flick

With the recent cold weather i've been getting really excited about the impending winter. I'm looking forward to all those chilly evenings snuggled up with a blanket, hot water bottle and a glass of mulled wine. Venturing out to watch fireworks all wrapped up in wooly hats and knitted cardigans. I love winter accessories and its this time of year that I start to get really excited to dig out the old gloves, fluffy socks and ear warmers from the past year.

Because of this, I decided I wanted to do a Autumn/Winter themed shoot. My friend Flick said she wanted to model for a photo shoot, so we decided to do the winter style shoot down by the seafront where it was very windy and quite cold. Here is a selection of the photos from the shoot, if you would like to see more then head over to my Facebook page. I hope you enjoy them and would love to hear any comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment