Tuesday 11 September 2012

Week 4 in photos

Well its been a really pleasant week this week. It involved lots of meeting up with friends, some of which I hadn't seen for a long time, its always nice to have a good catch-up. I started the weekend by cooking a delicious meal for my boyfriend, shockingly it was the first time I had properly cooked for him and was the first time I followed a recipe book for a whole meal. It turned out really well and I am looking forward to trying another recipe. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with friends and of corse eating lots of delicious food. However, sadly yesterday and today have been spent on the sofa with my duvet and a horrible bug of some sort, not feeling good but lots of films and tea are helping. Overall, it was a lovely week. I have lots of photography things to get on with once this bug has disappeared.


1: new rose headband, 2: silhouette of my boyfriend  3: the infamous meal i cooked, 4: strawberry cheesecake, 5: icing flowers, 6: me, 7: baguette pizza style slices, 8: me and my housemates in a hot tub :)

No comments:

Post a Comment