Monday 3 September 2012

Week 3 in photos

Well its been a really quiet week. It wasnt a great surprise that Reading Festival left me feeling a little run down to say the least. My energy levels were non-existant and my knees are still very painful. Therefore the majority of my week was spent in bed or on the sofa. It did mean however that I got to watch a lot of films I had been dying to see recently and I decided to re-watch every episode of Dexter (really cant get enough of that show). The weekend was a lot nicer as the boyfriend treated me to pizza and a movie which was lovely then we met with some new friends at the pub, this was finished off by a game of drinking table tennis (which is a dangerous game and not for the light hearted, you have been warned). Overall a quiet and calm week which lead to a lovely weekend. Energy and general health is slightly getting better so maybe this week I can do a few more things.



1: new make-up bag, 2: blossom (one of our rats) doing a ninja mission to the top of the door, 3: my broken photography mug :( very sad about this, 4: chocolate pancakes with bacon and maple syrup...... yummy, 5: Pizza!!!!!, 6: drinking table tennis with wine........


No comments:

Post a Comment