Monday 29 October 2012

Week 11 in photos

It was quite a dull week with lots of doctors and hospital appointments and blood tests but thats not interesting but my weekend was really lovely. I went to stay in Napton on the hill which is a little village in the countryside in the midlands near Leamington. I went with my boyfriend and we stayed with his family. I had really missed the countryside (which is also where my family live) as I hadn't seen or experienced it in months and it is where my heart definitely is. We spent the whole weekend eating good food, drinking lots of delicious wine, walking the dogs in the gorgeous countryside and siting by the aga cuddling up with a cup of tea and the dogs. It was a great way to re-charge our batteries and have a nice little escape from day-to-day life. Now i'm back, we are preparing for halloween by making cookies, cake, and spooky decorations. I'm really looking forward to sorting out my vampire costume tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment