Monday 8 October 2012

Week 8 in photos

It was quite a quiet week at the beginning, with doctors appointments and being poorly so of course some crafts were done to pass the time. On thursday it was my boyfriends birthday, so we had a lovely day of eating sweets, watching films and drinking at the pub with our friends, then in the evening, we all went for a delicious meal at an american style diner. He loved the badger cushion I made for him too (will put up a post about it soon).


1: Luke and gizmo having a birthday snuggle, 2: name badge I made for myself for a photography based idea i'm working on, 3: back to red nails.... oh how i'd missed u, 4: my little rattie blossom keeping me company when I was ill in bed, 5: new make-up, 6: Me and Luke at the American diner, 7: name badge I made for my housemate Tamsyn for her face painting.

Dont forget to enter my handmade jewellery giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment