Wednesday 24 October 2012

Week 10 in photos

Firstly, this post is 2 days later than usual because I was so exhausted from my weekend and came down with a horrible cold :( The beginning of my week was quite pleasant with a nice little shopping trip with my housemate (seen in the previous post) then we had a delicious roast cooked for us all by my boyfriend. It was soo nice as it reminded me of home and my mum's sunday roasts. The rest of the week was spent preparing for the weekend. On Thursday me and my housemate Tamsyn went up to Brighton as we got press passes to cover Bastille. The gig was amazing and it really tested my photographic skills as the venue was so crowded. The next day we went to cover Swn Fest in Cardiff. after an 8 hour journey (should have been 4) we arrived in Cardiff and went straight out to town. It was such an amazing night, it had been soo long since i'd been out. The rest of the weekend was spent watching and photographing (photos will be posted soon) amazing live music, eating scrummy food and drinking..... lots. Lets just say that the weekend definitely took the life out of me and i've been pretty poorly since my return home. At least we had an awesome time when we were there and I'm lucky to have my boyfriend looking after me so well.

1: Me, 2: Luke cooking a roast, 3: My housemate, when we stopped for hot choc and shortbread, 4: Roast dinner, 5: Enchiladas that I actually cooked :) 6: Giant bags of sweets, 7: On the road, 8: ....more sweets (pretty aware of how many sweets we ate this week)

The weekend!!!

1: Getting excited before we left, 2: Me and my press pass, 3: Bubble tea (strange but delicious, I recommend giving it a try) 4: Best bagel i've ever eaten, 5: Before a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment