Monday 1 October 2012

Week 7 in photos

It hasn't been the healthiest of weeks, a lot of it was spent ill in bed. I caught another bug and my cough still wont budge leaving me with little sleep and very painful legs. Once I started feeling better mid-week, my boyfriend caught one of the many bugs i've been carrying around, so I went from being looked after to looking after him. However, we had a lovely relaxing few days of films and tea in bed which made us both feel a lot better. I spent a lot of my ill time this week sewing and making things. I spent a few days on my boyfriend's present for his birthday which is this week. I will do a post and tutorial for it soon, I am very proud of it and it was such a fun project to work on. I also made some children's bunting for a child's party and my gift for the Bloggers Halloween Costume Swap. Was a very creative week and I really enjoyed all the projects I worked on. I've already started coming up with ideas of things to make for Christmas presents now. Will have to keep a note of them for the next time i'm feeling unwell.


1: My little sewing machine, 2: coffee coffee coffee, 3: 'Synchronise' dance crew, 4: gingerbread numbers, 5: camembert, 6: snuggled up with a blanket, 7: beautiful fabrics my mum kindly sent me, 8: my first mince pie of the year, bring on winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment