Monday 15 October 2012

Week 9 in photos

I didnt have much planned for the week, but had a very pleasant first half, with a nice little lunch out with a friend and some friends round ours for a big chilli :) However, then I had another hospital appointment on thursday and was convinced I would be discharged from that particular department as an outpatient, instead I have to go back for more blood tests and follow up appointments, this was very disapointing and frustrating but something i'm used to by now. The weekend started off with a lovely trip to the cinema and drinks with my boyfriend, which was really nice. Saturday didnt go quite so well though, with the realisation that my CFS is getting worse again. This lead to some upset but it finally got me to the decision to make the effort to take more positive steps to improve my health. After all of this, I was lucky to have my first experience with modelling, I definitely feel more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it. However we got to dress up in lots of costumes (which I love doing) as we were modelling for the new brochure for a theatre (I will share some of the photos when I see them).


1: Me and luke in costume at the photoshoot, 2: after cinema drinks, 3: glass I decorated for my hairclips from an old candle, 4: delicious chicken with plum sauce, salad and potatoes, 5: new pen holders I made, 6: Halloween chocolate, 7: Photography reading.






I had a lovely little surprise waiting for me on the doorstep the other day - this lovely halloween postcard came from Lizette over at Creativity Lizette. She is my halloween costume swap partner and this postcard is to give me a taster of what is to come. I posted her gift this week too and cannot wait to see what she thinks of it and what she has made for my costume. I'm getting very excited for halloween now, definitely one of my favourite holidays.










Blossom, who is one of our little rats, was a very poorly this week, so bad that we thought she might not pull through. However after lots of attention and cuddles, she is now back to her usual, mischievious self and much healthier. We are so happy and relieved that she got better and made a full recovery.

This has been a longer 'Week in photos' post than usual but it has been a strange week. I look forward to having a very fun week ahead with lots of exciting photography things going on :) Dont forget you only have a week left to enter the Handmade Jewellery Giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment