Wednesday 3 October 2012

Alyse Portraits




Here are some of the photos from a shoot I did with my dear friend Alyse a few months ago. She is a very talented singer/songwriter and asked me to come along to photograph herself and some behind the scenes photos of the filming of her latest music video. The shoot was loads of fun, as it was in my home town I got to see the family and some of my friends, while coming home to delicious home cooked food and a warm comfy bed after each day of shooting. Even though I had to get up at 4 in the morning each day, lots of coffee and chocolate and smiling faces got me through it. It was such fun and everyone who worked on the video was lovely. As Alyse is also a model, the portrait shoot was lots of fun and went very smoothly, we are both soo happy with the end results. Here are some of the portrait photos, if you would like to see the behind the scenes photos and more of the portrait ones then head over to my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment