Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope you all had a great halloween :) we had an awesome one. We decided to have a costume flat party and had great fun making decorations and making the flat look really spooky throughout the day. We also made a massive curry, a cake, fruit punch, gingerbread cookies cut in the shape of coffins and of course carved pumpkins (mine is the bat one). Every single crumb of the food was gone by the end of the night so I guess everyone enjoyed them. I really enjoyed putting together my vampire costume, It consisted of a cloak which my mum made, the necklace made by Lizette and a lace top over a red top and pencil skirt. It was a great night of games, interesting costumes, music and of course lots of drinking. There were lots of great costumes, here is a selection of some of them.

1: My vampire costume, 2: Mad scientist, 3: MJ, 4: 006.5 and me, 5: Sugar skull and me, 6: Butterfly, 7: Sugar skull, 8: Zombie Mario, 9: Little Cook































The flat looked awesome and really set the mood for the night, here are some photos of the little touches we did. 1: drippy candles in old wine bottles, 2: candles, 3: skull shot glasses, 4: string of bats, I cut out bats from black paper and sewed them together, 5: more drippy candles, 6: lots of sweets.









Here is a photo of Luke and me in our costumes. 006.5 and a vampire, I pulled that pose a lot throughout the night :p.
I will leave you with a few photos of my face painted by my housemate in the days leading up to halloween. I was a little poorly so we decided to do some painting because who can be sad when their face is a pumpkin :p


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh it was such a great night, the necklace got lots of compliments too :)

      Delete