Monday 26 November 2012

Week in Photos

We have been starting to get the festive spirit this past few weeks, I saw the christmas lights in london and we went down to watch the ones on our street. It was a lovely evening of singing, dancing, pulled pork rolls and fireworks. When we got home, we decided to make our own mulled wine (photo 2) it was quite ingenious as we didn't really know what went in it or what we had in the cupboards but it turned out to be delicious and very warming. My housemate also made us the most amazing curry with all the trimmings (photo 3)..... yummy! It has also been a week of lots of coffee, its perfect for warming you up and giving you a boost on cold wintery mornings (photo 1+4). the last photo is my outfit for the london shoot (seen in the post below). 











I had a lovely delivery at my door this week. I had won the Movie Monday competition on The Morose Bee's blog and I chose this pirate mug as my prize. I absolutely love it, its so fun and unique.

We also had our first housemates night out, just us girls. it is shameful that it took us this long as we've been living together for like 6 months, but we either run out of money or have gone out with different groups of people. It was an awesome night out, which started with a few bottles of pink champagne in a stunning wine bar which my housemate works at. We then moved onto a 90's themed club and met up with a couple of friends. We had so much fun dancing and drinking cocktails to cheesy music from our pasts. Great fun was had by all. My head and legs were pretty furious with me the next day but it is worth it every now and then to have such a great time. Here are a couple photos from the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment