Wednesday 7 November 2012

Let me introduce you to Bambi!


Well apart from the Halloween party (which can be seen in the post below) it has been a pretty awful week! I've been very ill and spent most of the days in bed, luckily I have an amazing boyfriend and friends who took great care of me and made it as nice as it could be. We spent the week watching films with duvets and tea. I hadnt left the house in days so my housemate took me out for a spot of shopping at a vintage fair. I'm so glad she made me go as I felt so much better for getting out and I bought some gorgeous fabrics so I can start making Christmas presents.




There was also some great news from the week. We got a new addition to our little rat family.... Let me introduce you to Bambi!!.....





She is the smallest and cutest rat i've ever seen, soo adorable. We named her Bambi because it means 'young girl' which she definitely is. Also, she has no idea what she is doing with her legs most of the time and resembles Bambi trying to walk. She is the best distraction from feeling ill and makes me smile every time I see her little face. We hadn't realised how big the other rats had got but they make Bambi look so tiny. I leave you with a picture of Bambi giving me a little kiss on the cheek.


No comments:

Post a Comment