Friday 16 November 2012

Life Lately.....

So I havn't posted since we got Bambi and missed a few week in photos posts, but thats because not much has really happened. I've been very poorly the last few weeks because I reacted badly to some new medication which left me very exhausted. I also had quite a few hospital and doctors appointments so it hasn't been too much fun. However i'm feeling a lot better now and hopefully can get back to normal life again a bit.

My dear mum came to stay with me over the weekend (seen in the photo with me and Luke). It was so nice to spend lots of time with her and we had such a good catch-up. Of course we ate and drank lots of delicious things too. We did a spot of shopping down my favourite shopping roads and she kindly bought me a jumper and scarf and a few christmas decorations. I do miss her so much when she goes but its only a few weeks till I will be home with all my family for christmas.





Speaking of christmas, my housemates and I decided that all our tree decorations would be handmade this year. No more tacky plastic baubles which are dented and cracked, we will only have personal, hand crafted decorations, so we made a start on them. Here are the first ones i've made to give you a taster (I will do a whole post on how to make them soon).


Little Bambi is settling in well, getting braver and more confident everyday. She has been getting in a few fights with one of the older rats, Lemmi. However things seem to be getting better and we hope that soon they can all sleep in the same cage without fighting. She has fitted in soo well and definitely become one of the little rodent family. Even though it wasn't a great few weeks, I did eat really well. My boyfriend cooked a delicious roast (seen below), my mum brought down lovely homemade food and we went out for a few meals so my tummy has been very happy. We also discovered that we can make homemade mulled wine from scratch so i'm sure we will be doing that again soon, its so delicious and the smell just makes me feel soo christmassy. I leave you with a photo of me and my friend, slightly tipsy in a pub being as cool as ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment