Tuesday 4 December 2012

Week in photos


1: Port and cheese board set from my grandparents, 2: Cheese, meats and crackers on the new cheese board, 3: Crochet cushion cover I made for my housemate, Amy, 4: Birthday cake for Amy made by my boyfriend and with a little help from me when decorating it. 5+6, Cath Kidson pyjamas bought for me by my lovely grandparents, 7: Spider-man advent calendar, 8: 'Homemaker' magazine, which has been keeping me busy with lots of crafty christmas things to make.

As you may be able to guess by the cushion cover and cake above, it was my housmate's birthday this week. To celebrate, we went for a meal at Las Iguanas, It was a delicious meal and lots of fun, its so nice to get a big group of us in one place to celebrate together. Above is a few photos from the night.

1: Me and Luke looking very attractive, 2: Me!, 3: Birthday drinks, 4: Me and the birthday girl struggling to keep straight faces, 5: Me and Luke again, looking a bit more normal, 6: The birthday girl and Liam, 7: Aj, drinking a very manly cocktail.

We also had really good and bad news with the rattie family this week. Petal who was one of my first rats and was 2 years old, sadly passed away. She will be really missed :( You can see her little face in the photo on the right. Also below is a photo of Luke and the remaining members of the rat family.


However, there is now a new addition, below is little Ethal. She is brown and white with a grey chin. We've only had her a couple days but already she is very brave, taking to us very quickly and getting on really well with the other rats. She is so cuddly and excitable and I think she is going to fit in well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment