Monday 10 December 2012

Week in Photos

I dont seem to have many photos for this week, however its been quite nice. It has mainly been me getting ready for christmas, I've been making Christmas decorations for our tree, lots of presents and nice little things to make it a special Christmas. I will post soon about all the decorations I made to hopefully spark some inspiration for your trees too. I am really looking forward to this christmas as it has been a manic and quite stressful year so I cant wait to go home and have a few days of pure festive fun with my loved ones. This week I have also been getting little Ethel introduced to the other rats and more comfortable with us, its going well and she has settled in so well in only a week. My step-sister also came to stay at the weekend, it was lovely to see her as I dont get to very often and she got a chance to see my new flat and meet everyone. Overall quite a pleasant week :)
1: Little Ethel eating, 2: Ethel doing acrobatics, 3: Emily (my step-sister) and me, 4: A pile of clothes from my housemate's wardrobe sort out, 5: Bambi and Luke having a cuddle, 6: Our Christmas tree, I will post better photos in the post soon to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment