Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas round 2 and 3

So my main Christmas this year and part 2 of the festive holidays took place in my home town in Somerset, I say 'town' but I come from a teeny tiny village in the middle of no-where (there wasnt even a house here to buy so we build our own). It was such a magical and perfect Christmas, Made extra special by my Boyfriend coming to stay too, it was his first Christmas with my family and I think he was a bit shocked by how excited we all get about it :) We had such a great time and I was so lucky to get some amazing gifts, including some awesome crafty bits and photography things so I'm excited to start playing with them. We spent our time, eating, drinking, playing games and darts and watching christmas films. It was lovely spending a few days with my family and seeing some members of the family who I hadn't seen in a long time. Here are a few photos of what we got up to.








The final part of my Christmas was spent in the Midland's, at my boyfriend's Mum's house. I adore their house as its soo traditional and has a real countryside and homely feel to it, especially with all the gorgeous red decorations. I spent alot of the time there playing and snuggling up with Suki, a 13 week old kitten, she is sooo adorable :) We ate even more delicious food and drank our fair share of wine :) Here are a few photos of the animals we shared the last days of our Christmas with.




I am one very lucky girl to have so many people to share the holiday season with and share so many great times. I am so glad everyone liked their home-made presents and were very appreciative of the time and thought that went into making them. I will post soon on the gifts that I made and how you can make them yourself. I hope you had a great Christmas and am looking forward to spending New Year with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment