Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Round 1

Merry Christmas all!! For us, christmas has already started :) yay! As I spend half of my time in Hampshire (where my flat is) and half in Somerset (where my family live) I am so lucky to get more than one christmas, including a third in the midlands where my Boyfriends family live..... I know pretty greedy, right? We decided to celebrate Portsmouth Christmas on Tuesday, which was the night before I left for Somerset. It was so lovely as we made a real effort to make it homely and like a real Christmas. We spent the day shopping, then my housemate (bless her) cooked a roast for 5 of us while I wrapped presents and made things for the table, I was so proud of the table and I thought it looked great. Then we all sat down to a delicious roast and all ate far too much (just like you are supposed to at Christmas) and drank lots of wine. Then it was time for presents, I was given a lovely china box which says 'precious pretty things' on it and some braclets and have been promised some trousers which are to be bought in the January sales :) The night was finished of by all snuggling up with blankets and wine and watching The Grinch. All in all, it was a perfect evening with great friends, now I am back in Somerset and about to embark on second Christmas with my family and lovely Boyfriend, I am one very excited girl :) Here are some photos of Portsmouth Christmas, and some of the tree. To make it personal, I made nearly all of the decorations myself, with a little help making the stockings from my housemate, I hope you like them and I hope you are enjoying your celebrations and are getting really excited for all the festive things to come.
















No comments:

Post a Comment