Sunday 5 August 2012

Welcome all

Hello :)

I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing so feel privelidged as this is my first post. Basically, the short version of my story is, I am 21, my dream is to be a successful photographer, I have just graduated from university, I'm living in a flat with 2 of my best friends, I love all crafts, have a passion for vintage.... oh and I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) 7 years ago. I personally think my life is at a really good place at the moment due to many factors, I still have my bad days but the amount of awesome days makes the not so good ones easier to manage.

I plan to not get all moany and depressing in this blog (well maybe a little bit if I need to get something off my chest), but this is mostly a place for me to share my feelings, experiences and relationship with the illness in the hope that it will help other people who are going through similar things. Sometimes CFS can be a lonely and isolating illness, but I hope that I can show people that you are not the only one battling this stuff and that things can be pretty awesome, even if you feel you are trapped inside a body that isnt necessarily doing what you want it to. I also hope this blog might educate some people who dont even know this illness exists, if we can make the general public more aware and accept that this is a serious condition then it might help to fight the prejudices and assumptions associated with CFS.

I really hope you enjoy reading the blog and that it maybe helps you in some way :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment