Monday 20 August 2012

Week 1 in photos

I've decided to do round-ups of each week with the use of photos. Hopefully this will show you what i've been up to and show that even in the weeks when my health is at its worse that there are still lovely and happy things which happen. I strongly believe its the little things in life which can make you very happy and content and you need to appreciate them. Whether its a cup of tea brought to you in the morning or a new food to try, it all puts a smile on my face :). Anyway, enough of the lovey dovey stuff...... here is week 1 of my week in photos :) its been a bit of a quiet week but some lovely stuff has happened and looking back through my photos from the week I realised how well i've eaten this week thanks to my amazing housemate who fills our bellies with delicious goodies :) 


1: My little rodent buddies, 2: baked camembert with cranberry jam, baguette and port.... amazing, 3: eaton mess with an assortment of berries, 4: breakfast... tea and berries, 5: me in my new shorts, 6: a cute cactus bought for the boyf, 7: my first ever taste of watermelon, verdict was..... delicious, 8: crochet tablecloth I made for my bedside table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment