Tuesday 28 August 2012

Post-Reading


So, I got back from Reading yesterday and the truth of it is that I am too knackered and hurting to tell you all about the festival, but here is a small selection of some of the photos taken while we were there. We didn’t take very many because we were all too busy and kept forgetting, it is also pretty hard to get your camera out from the bottom of your bag while you are squished into the crowd of thousands :p

I will just say though that it was amazing, an absolutely epic weekend was had by all. One of my highlights of the weekend being Florence and the Machine, despite her set being the only one it was raining pretty heavily for, they were incredible. We saw so many amazing bands, then once the music was over we danced our socks off in the silent disco and played drinking games at the tents :)


1 - Our little campsite, 2 - my wellies!!!! definitely got my moneys worth from them, 3 - the crowds at the main stage, 4 - my friend with the best looking nachos I have ever seen, 5 - my friend wearing the hat/scarf thing (he loved it, went down pretty well) 6 - me giving the camera a big thumbs up, 7 - my housemate drinking champagne in Tesco car-park (it doesn't get much more classy than that), 8 - me and my housemate chilling watching some awesome music :)

Apologies that the photos aren’t the greatest standard, I didn’t trust myself to take my expensive camera so took my old compact instead and also some are from my phone.

Now I am going to relax with a nice cup of tea in bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment