Tuesday 2 April 2013

Goodbye!!

I have some good and bad news. So I will get to the point, with my recovery going so well, I now have the ability to try to achieve my dream of photography being my full-time career. So I have decided that I won't be using this blog so much and this might even be my last post here, however I have started a new blog which is based around photography.

http://amysapphirephotography.blogspot.co.uk/

I will be posting about my photography and the work of others that inspire me. I will aim to cover every aspect of photography, from the equipment to the techniques, including tutorials and critiques of my own work. I'd love it if you would show your support by taking a few minutes to check it out and if you like it, then follow using bloglovin.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read any of the posts on Pictures and Pillows and to all of you that have helped and supported me through the good and bad times. I'm so grateful to you all and hope to stay in touch.

Thanks :) xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm following you to your new blog. I can always use photography tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizette, I hope you enjoy it x

      Delete